We’ve got no interest in hiding sneaky ifs and buts. We’re just here to keep you online and looking great. That’s why we like to keep our terms as simple and transparent as possible.
First, any unused support hours do not rollover each month.
1. If you have any premium/licensed plugins without an existing licence that require updates, they are charged separately.
2. Bug/error fixing includes missing images, broken links, broken templates, broken contact forms or key navigation elements. Basically.. things that are broken. We can’t make content updates etc.
3. Ad-hoc time can be used to add new content, make changes to existing content (must be supplied by you), make changes to your navigation and minor visual tweaks.
4. Ad-hoc time can be used to add new content, make changes to existing content (must be supplied by you), make changes to your website’s menu(s), minor visual tweaks and create new templates. We can also install any new plugins you require. If a plugin has to be bought, you’ll be charged separately for this.
5. Unlimited tasks up to 30 minutes each. If a task will take longer than 30 minutes to complete, additional time is charged at the discounted hourly rate of £25. We’ll always let you know before-hand and never carry out additional work without your approval first.
6. Response times are within business days only. If you need out-of-hours support (if you sell online, for instance), you might want to look at a bespoke package.
See our Terms & Conditions for full details.